Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Day 130: Brown Bag Microwave Popcorn

Okay, when I went back to find the pin for this, the link didn't take me anywhere for popcorn, so I can't find the original source. But none of that matters, because this works!!!!

Put 1/4 cup of popcorn kernels in a brown paper bag. Fold closed and place folded side down in the microwave. Nuke for, I believe the instructions were 1.50 minutes. This was a bit too long for my microwave but since they all vary, you might have to keep trying different times to find your perfect kernel. That's it. Season as you like. No processed crap. No over salted or fake buttery taste. Only what you want on it :) (I recommend truffle oil and nutritional yeast!)




Like I said, 1 minute, 50 seconds was a bit too long for mine. Going to try 1.40 next time but otherwise, this is brilliant!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment