Saturday, April 27, 2013

Day 23: Jack Daniel Cupcakes

Original Source: Fields of Cake / Sable's Saucy Side





Note: This is an older recipe that I tried off Pinterest, but I took a day off cooking and decided to pull it out of my archives.


I'm not a chocolate lover. Neither is my father, really. So why then did I feel the need to make these for Father's Day? Well because it contains strong coffee and Jack Daniel's. It was certainly worth a shot!


Let me say upfront, this is NO simple recipe. It's not horribly hard, either. But if you don't like tedious and painstaking, then this may not be the recipe for you. But I'll let you decide that.


Sadly, when I went to the original link where I found this recipe last Father's Day, it was gone. Since I made this so long ago, (it was cooked off Pinterest and so good I can't NOT share!) I'm going to link to the recipe of the post I wrote originally on this recipe... so get the recipe for this goodness here! 


No comments:

Post a Comment