Friday, May 24, 2013

Day 48: Tuscan Carbonara

Original Source: Food Network


This isn't the first time I've made this recipe. In fact, it went in my favorites file a long time ago. But, since I originally found it on Pinterest, it's fair game. Plus, I was craving it. I don't get it often because it's not exactly healthy and I'm the only one who really likes it so there's your warning. It's not for everyone. My husband and kids like a really saucy pasta. A few noodles tossed into a mess of ew as far as I'm concerned. Meanwhile, my favorites are usually veggies and lean meat in the pasta, coated with EVOO, salt and pepper with big fat chunks of garlic. Now, this isn't exactly that, but it's the same sort of idea. The sauce isn't really a sauce.

It's even better the next day for lunch!






No comments:

Post a Comment