Saturday, November 30, 2013

Day 100: Grandma's Green Bean Casserole

Original Source: Allrecipes


I really hate to land on day 100 with a recipe I hated, but there you have it. I have no pictures of my outcome, and nothing really to say except... no thank you. I don't like using cream of ____ soups and I do like that this one doesn't require those. I also think that without the cheese, it might be better, but that's all I could taste and it wasn't pleasant. (And I love cheese.) Also, the crackers were a sorry substitute for the traditional fried onions.

Needless to say, with sixteen people sitting at my Thanksgiving table, there was still plenty of this stuff left and I trashed it all. Tossing it out of my recipe book!


Get the recipe here... if you really want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment