Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Day 120: Whole Wheat Blender Pancakes

Original Source: Geek Food

 I admit, I posted these on Pinterest myself. I listen to most Frogpants podcasts, and a newer one, Geek Food, caught my interest. So I tried these. Or rather, My Guy did. He's the breakfast dude, after all.

I have to note, all I had on hand was whole wheat PASTRY flour, not regular, and since I don't like to use wheat flour in much (it's heavy and doesn't taste great and not a fan of wheat in general) I didn't want to go out and buy a bag just for this recipe. That said, our pancakes came out really thin, and I think that might be why since the picture above looks so fluffy. Yet, another THAT SAID, I prefer my pancakes really flat and thin because I LOATHE syrup, and a nice thin pancake is easy to pick up and chow on without utensils.

Thin or not, these were tasty! I think My Guy and Teen Boy would have preferred the fluffier version, but whatever. I liked these as is :)



Look how thin! Love it.

Get the recipe HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment