Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Day 26: GARLIC BUTTER SPAGHETTI WITH HERBS


Original Source: Pinch of Yum

I realize I'm already strange because of my aversion to chocolate (don't worry, my family loves it enough that there will loads of chocolate recipes here.) But I also have an aversion to red sauce. I don't care for marinar or meat sauce, and usually only add enough to color my noodles orange. So finding pasta recipes that don't inclue that sauce is always a treat for me. This was no exception. I found it to quite a nice side dish to my healthy turkey patties and some broccoli, so while it wasn't the star of the meal, it was definitely a nice addition. Family gave it a thumb's up too.

Note, mine didn't come out near as creamy looking as the original photo :( I'm hoping I can fix that the next time I make it.

GET THE RECIPE HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment