Friday, May 17, 2013

Day 41: My Favorite Smoothie Ever!

I didn't cook anything new last night. In fact, I didn't cook at all (thank you Panda Express). So, I don't have a new recipe to share with photos etc. What I do have, however, is the best ever smoothie that I've ever tried. It's called the Butterfinger Protein Shake, but I can never taste the butterfinger! To me, its just a morning chocolate milkshake loaded with health benefits and energy to get me to lunch!

Since the video where I got the recipe is rather long and you may have to fast forward to find the original discussion of it, I'm posting it here and hoping that the ladies of Myfitspiration.com don't mind!


Ingredients:
  • 1 scoop chocolate Protein Powder ( I use Whey)
  • 1 cup almond milk (original or vanilla flavored, I just try to make sure it's not sweetened vanilla)
  • Ice (the more ice you add, the thicker your shake, so this part is up to you)
  • 1/2 TBSP to 1 TBSP of Butterscotch pudding mix 
  • If the shake becomes too thick, add water.
  • Spinach. The amount is up to you but I PROMISE you can't taste it. I usually add a cup or two of baby spinach leaves. I get tons of iron added to breakfast and other than make the shake look ugly, I really do promise you won't know it's there.


Blend until smooth and feel indulgent while doing your body good!

I've made SOO many people try this recipe and I've converted several of them to making it on their own (the others live with me and so I still make it for them). I've yet to have one person say it's not delicious.

For the original video where I found this recipe, go HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment