Saturday, May 18, 2013

Day 42: Deviled Egg Pasta Salad

Original Source; Half Hour Meals



I love me a Deviled Egg. I could eat my way through 5-6 and not feel the slightest bit of guilt. So deviled egg pasta salad? Has to be a winner!

And it was. Mostly. I had to add a little extra vinegar and mustard because I like my deviled eggs with some tang, and as a leftover, it's still good, but a little dry. I know I could toss in some more mayo or something, but then I'd be compelled to add more mustard and vinegar too so it didn't taste too mayo-y. Also, who needs those extra calories!!! More mayo? Are you kidding me?

Anyway, My Guy, Teen Girl, and Teen Boy all liked it, too. I'd definitely pull this recipe out again for a BBQ or a potluck. I think it would be a hit.







No comments:

Post a Comment