Monday, July 8, 2013

Day 63: Greek Stuffed Chicken Breasts with Lemon Orzo

Original Source: Fitness Magazine


So I handed My Guy my recipe app of all the goodness I've taken off Pinterest and the internet and made him choose what he wanted. HOLY SURPRISE! He picked something healthy! Also, by the way, delicious.

Of course, in my mind you can never go wrong with orzo. When I'm not watching carbs, it's my go-to side dish. My fave of all pastas! So versatile. I admit to being a novice at "stuffing" anything, however, so that part was a bit daunting. But, it turned out to be quite easy (once I got My Guy to slice the breasts!).

If you want something quick and healthy for dinner, I highly recommend this one.





did you know if you put a wooden spoon over boiling water like this, it prevents it from boiling over?






No comments:

Post a Comment