Saturday, July 20, 2013

Day 65: Chicken Spaghetti

Original Source: Pioneer Woman


Warning: This recipe contains "cream of" soup. Not something I like to use much (and not because I'm a snob but because I like to keep processed foods to a minimum). Regardless, sometimes you just want down home goodness, nothing fancy, and this recipe fit the bill.

I used the 1 can cream of chicken and 1 can cream of mushroom variation she suggested on her site as opposed to the 2 cream of mushroom listed in the recipe itself.

It's a keeper! Maybe a once every couple months keeper because of the unhealthiness of it, but a keeper just the same!

Warning #2: I had to transfer this 3 x to bigger bowls. I was not prepared for the massive quantity and thickness that made stirring it together in anything smaller than a trough viable. So start big!
About to go into the oven. Yes, I know there's no cheese on the upper right corner. Teen boy doesn't like cheese and I'm a good mom. He doesn't need to know there's cheese INSIDE too.






No comments:

Post a Comment