Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Day 73: Homemade Dust Spray

Original Source: Homemade Mothering



No photos from me today because, well, who needs a picture of a bottle? But since the purpose of this blog is to simply test recipes and get a real opinion, I still say this is worthy of blog space.

So here's my opinion. YAY! I love love love homemade cleaners but hadn't yet found a dust spray to try. Congrats to me for being successful on first go. I love the smell (I added lavender oil to mine). There's no slick, greasy residue when you're done, and my furniture was left with a nice shine. And best of all? No nasty chemicals!

Speaking of chemical-free, one of my favorite finds this year is Honest.com. Every month, I get a new shipment of household items ranging from shampoo to toilet cleaner, all natural and lovely smelling stuff delivered right to my door. If you're interested, and I think you should be, check them out HERE.

TRY IT! Dust spray recipe HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment