Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Day 89 - 2 Ingredient Pumpkin Brownies

Original Source:  Cookies and Cups



2 ingredients? What's not to love? (Note- the recipe lists more than 2 ingredients, but that's only if you want the option to make icing for them)

How'd they turn out? Well, I think I screwed up. I think I used a pan that was too small, because the batter never really cooked, no matter how long I put it in for. It was gooey and unsliceable and, well, ew. But the flavor was really good, and the process so simple that it's worth one more shot in a large pan so that they come out thinner. Will edit if I try them again and let you know how that turned out!

(I didn't take a picture of my finished product because of the frustration, but just imagine the photo of the batter below and then.... don't change it much at all. Just make it a little darker, but keep the texture.)





No comments:

Post a Comment