Thursday, November 14, 2013

Day 96: Honey Body Butter (Non vegan)

Original Source: She Wears Many Hats

I already posted THIS recipe for body butter, which I've made several times now and have gifted to several friends and family members. But I wanted to try something a little different and since I was running low on my stock of the other, I went with this one.

A couple things:
1) I added vitamin E, shea butter, and non-toxic sunscreen
2) I used essential oil instead of the zest, simply because I didn't relish the thought of little pieces of peel drying on my face when this is meant to not be washed off right away.
3) Not sure how I feel about the honey. As of right now, I'm going back to my old recipe. This one takes forever to absorb, making me feel oily and gross, and unless I have an hour before I have to start doing make up etc, it's annoying.



Get the recipe here (or just use the better one HERE)

No comments:

Post a Comment