Monday, January 27, 2014

Day 108: Lemon Angel Hair and Chicken and Spinach

Original Source: Recipe Crayon Box

I don't get to eat pasta much anymore. I don't think it agrees with my stomach, as much as it agrees with my tastebuds. However, I had to try this one, because I'm a sucker for all things angel hair. 

The whole meal took fifteen minutes or less, which you can't argue with.

Our thoughts: Me and My Guy said it was a little too lemony, so next time, I'll reduce the amount of lemon I put in. Teen Boy is not a fan of cheese, and so he didn't like the amount of parmesan in it (which I couldn't really taste because of afore mentioned lemon) so next time, I'll serve his before adding the cheese.

But there will probably be a next time, because over all, it was pretty yummy.






1 comment: