Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Day 107: Flourless Fudgey Brownies

Original Source: Sugar Free Mom


Looks yummy doesn't it?

Well this is an example on why something that's cute on the outside can be rotten as hell inside. These were the worst thing I've ever eaten. Ever!

To be fair, maybe it was the sugar free chocolate chips. Because they didn't taste great anyway. Also, maybe adding more sugar would make these edible. It wasn't the beans. I've used them before in baking and they're not horrible. Can't even taste them. It has to be the chocolate or the sugar. I'm almost tempted to make these again but change the recipe since sugar free isn't an issue for me. I don't even have a sweet tooth. But I am trying to cut back on flour, hence the attempt of these.

Regardless, if you really don't mind the taste of dumping a bottle of aspirin on your tongue and letting them melt, this recipe could be for you.

PS - No one else in the family liked them, either, so I'm not being picky here. These are just nasty!




Get the recipe here.... and I apologize to your tastebuds in advance if you're that brave.

No comments:

Post a Comment