Friday, June 6, 2014

Day 135: Roasted Garlic Mushrooms



Original Source: Mom of 2 Cubs


Mushrooms are definitely an acquired taste. One that, at the age of 37, I'm just starting to appreciate. I've avoided them my whole life (to the extent that I used to strain the tiny shrooms out of cream of mushroom soup!). However, in small, thin doses, I'm beginning to love them more and more and have even ordered them on my pizzas!!

The above picture is not quite the thin tiny bites that I've come to enjoy, however, so I was a little tentative about trying these. But garlic??? I had to try it.

And I'm glad I did. Even if I did cheat and make mine smaller just to keep them as appetizing as possible for me and Teen Girl (the only two members of my family who enjoy mushrooms at all.)

These were VERY tasty!



Yes, I know... they do not look so pretty here.


Get the recipe HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment