Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Day 136: Sugar Cookie in One Minute

Original Source: Follow Foodiee

As this was a last minute impulse cooking session, sadly I do not have any of my own photos. The original above, however, is pretty darned accurate. Sorry for the disclaimer one more time, but I do NOT have a sweet tooth more than once a month or so. So I'm really not the best judge as to whether this would satisfy it for someone who loves and worships the sugar gods.

That said, Ew. EW EW EW. Nothing about this was yummy to me in the least. Ever hear the saying, "you get what you pay for?" Well, you get the taste you work for, too, sometimes. One cup, one minute, for one serving. I thought and hoped this would be a winner. And I suppose if you're desperate for one bite of something before bed, this might be the way you go. But not me. Tossing this sucker out of my recipe book! The texture alone was neither cookie nor pudding but some weirdness in between, and if a microwave had a flavor, this sucker was soaked in it.

Hope you have better luck than I did if you're still desperate enough to give it a go.

No comments:

Post a Comment