Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Day 138: Spinach and Artichoke Wonderpot

Original Source: Budget Bytes



Quite frequently these days, I find myself searching for dinners that contain no meat, and while I've only had artichokes a couple of times in my life, I saw the simplicity of this recipe and had to give it a go. I have to admit, when I saw this stuff done in the pot, I wasn't exactly drooling. In fact, I was almost tempted to toss it and order take out.

I'm glad I didn't. It was pretty darned good and really filling. I will say this, however. As leftovers, I couldn't bring myself to do it. But cut the recipe in half or however will make certain leftovers aren't an issue, and there you go! And aside from that, use some quinoa pasta as a substitute for the bad white stuff, and it's a nice healthy, vegetarian meal!





Get the Recipe HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment