Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Day 140: Buttery Corn Casserole

No original source. I found it in a Side Dish cookbook about 5 years ago.

Breaking my own rules here. 1) I didn't get this recipe from Pinterest (but since I plan to put it on there, it will soon be in that webisphere.) and 2) this isn't a new recipe for me. I've been making it for years, usually at Thanksgiving or Christmas.

It's always a hit! You'd think with all the corn and broccoli it might be healthy, but I certainly wouldn't categorize it that way. It's full of butter and crackers and just everything yummy you can think of.

So, try it. Really. You won't be sorry!!!

What you need:
1 can cream corn
1 can whole corn
1 small package of broccoli
1 stick melted butter
1 box chicken-n-biscuit crackers, crushed

What to do:

1: cook broccoli until tender
2: Mix corn, cooked broccoli, 1/2 the melted butter, and 1/2 the crush crackers
3: Top with remaining crackers, then drizzle remaining butter over crackers.
4: Bake until golden at 350 for about 30 minutes.

ENJOY!


I totally forgot to take a picture of the finished product. I fail.


No comments:

Post a Comment