Thursday, May 30, 2013

Day 52 - Kitchen Magic

Original Source: Little Ms. Robinson


After yesterday's fiasco with the homemade air freshener I was determined to get something right. I love making my own cleaners (think I'll stay away from the baking soda ones for a bit) and I'm glad I decided to try a new one with this one. At least so far. It smells a bit vinegary according to Teen Boy, but while I can definitely smell the vinegar, the Dawn smells so great (I used the New Zealand scent) that I didn't mind.



Looks a lot better than yesterday's concoction, yes?

But, does it work? I just made it a bit ago so I can't swear by it. But I will say this. I had a nasty water burn mark on an eye from last night that I was going to have to scrape off with something sharp. This cleaner got it right up. So there's a point for it right there!

No comments:

Post a Comment