Saturday, June 15, 2013

Day 59: Cheesy Zucchini Qunioa

Original Source: Closet Cooking

Quinoa is still semi-new to me. Do I crave it? No. Do I love it? Not yet. Do I see the possibility of loving it in the near future? Absolutely. It's good! And what I've found so far is that it's really what you add to it that determines whether it will be a pass or fail recipe. Duh. Now that doesn't mean I think you need to load it with cheese all the time, but so far, those have been my favorite uses.

I was concerned about the raw zucchini in this. I'm not a fan. However, because it was grated, I couldn't tell the zucchini wasn't cooked, so this recipe got a thumb's up for me. Teen Boy and My Guy ate it, and though I don't think they'd ever request it again, I don't think they'd run screaming the other way if I did.



Get the recipe HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment