Thursday, September 5, 2013

Day 78: Banana Protein Muffins

Original Source: Dashing Dish


Have I mentioned on this blog yet that I'm not a baker??? Hello, proof. These looked so yummy but I royally screwed them up somewhere. The flavor was still bangin' though. But the pretty was missing. Big time. I'm almost embarrassed to share my pics here, but I will anyway. Next time, I'm going to switch things up and see if I can figure out where I went wrong. I'm guessing it was either with the egg whites or the xyletol I used in place of stevia which I hate. Regardless, I'm not throwing out the recipe, YET. Will give it one more go because my gym-junkie son loves his protein snacks and he liked the taste of these alot.


SO SAD! I could probably fill those holes with fruit or something though!

Get the recipe here and better luck to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment