Monday, September 30, 2013

Day 87: Bacon Wrapped Chicken Tenders

Original Source: Unknown
Okay, so I found this idea on Pinterest a while back, but other than "wrap bacon around chicken and cook" there was no recipe. So I created my own. I give it to you here.

I've made this a couple of times, and a couple of ways. The first time, I wrapped raw bacon around raw tenders that I had marinated in salt, pepper and ranch dressing. Yummy! But the bacon didn't cook all the way and wasted bacon makes me cry.

The second time, I marinated the chicken in a sweet and spicy sauce (pick any flavor you like), cooked the bacon for a few minutes first, so that it was still plyable but not crunchy at all. Slapped them on the grill and perfection!


  • All you need is a package of chicken tenders
  • enough bacon strips for your portions (1 slice per piece of chicken is fine)
  • marination of choice



No comments:

Post a Comment