Friday, September 20, 2013

Day 86: Braided Spaghetti Bread

Original Source: Rhodes Bread


I'm not a big spaghetti fan, mostly because I don't like the sauce, but when I have to eat it, my favorite thing is to plop a pile on a piece of bread and go at it sandwich style. So yeah, this recipe appealed to me! (And next time, I might make a little one just for me, sans tomato sauce with a bit of garlic and oil instead.. maybe some black olives...)

This was a very simple recipe to do. However, Rhodes bread isn't something I have here, and my grocery store was out of all frozen loaves of pre-made bread dough! So I used two cans of Pilsbury French loaves instead. Rolled them together, and got a nice, big piece of bread to braid.


yes, not a perfect rectangle, but hey, tasted fine!







According to my daughter, we MUST have spaghetti this way from now on. I guess that means it's a keeper!



No comments:

Post a Comment