Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Day 104: Apple Pie Moonshine

Original Source: My Catholic Kitchen
 I planned on making this for Thanksgiving... I wanted to put them in little mason jars as take home gifts for the sixteen people I was feeding. Instead, I gave this privilege to My Guy. And wow, did he do it justice! Except... there weren't many jars left for people to take home! We passed them to neighbors and friends and he even took one to each of the six physical therapists who've helped him since his knee surgery in October.

THEY ALL wanted the recipe. We fill up about 10 jars, and ended up with only 2 left... even the extra gallon in the fridge was gone before Thanksgiving was over. Since then, his therapists and a few friends have asked for and received the recipe.

So  yeah, this was a winner!

NOTE: we did not use the berries or the cracked nutmeg.

No pictures, sorry. As with most of my Thanksgiving recipes, things simply got too chaotic to capture each thing! But definitely try this one... unless you're a teetotaler :D

GET THE RECIPE HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment