Monday, February 10, 2014

Day 111: Baked Cheddar Broccoli Rice Cups

Original Source: Fountain Avenue Kitchen


What's not to love? Cheese? Broccoli? Rice... sign me up. This was very simple to make and other than a few tweaks to try next time  (there WILL be a next time) it was tasty.
Change 1) I'd have to use sharp cheddar because the regular was too mild to taste. And I love the taste of cheese.
Change 2) I won't use Minute rice again. I think it's disgusting and never use it anyway, but wanted to try this as per instructions. Instructions did offer the exchange for REAL rice. That's the way I'll go next time.

Oh, and one extra change, which was probably just my own fault... I didn't use enough non-stick spray because the bases of these balls didn't come out very pretty.

Otherwise, it's a nice side dish!





No comments:

Post a Comment