Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Day 126: Blackened Salmon

Original Source: Food For My Family

I'm pretty boring when it comes to salmon. I like it cooked with butter and dill, a splash of lemon, and I'm good to go. So experimenting with recipes that might ruin a perfectly good meal for me isn't at the top of my to-do list. However, I also love all things blackened, so I had to try this one. Or rather, the grill-master, My Guy, had to try it for me. It's an easy enough recipe and completely tasty. Not sure it will replace my normal dill/butter/lemon version, but this is a nice variation. Teen Boy gave it a thumb's up, too.

PS - if you're afraid of spice, don't be with this one. Of course, my spice-meter is a bit higher than most people. But no one in my family seemed bothered by the heat.

I served it with cheesy zucchini quinoa and roasted corn.





GET THE RECIPE HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment