Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Day 125: Lemon Custard Cakes

Original Source: Cathie Cooks Food

Every year for Mother's Day and my birthday, My Guy cooks a menu of my choice. I usually take these two days to pick things I don't get often because I'm the only one who eats them. Since I don't like chocolate but the rest of the family does, most desserts in this house (though rare) are skipped by moi for all their cocoa nastiness. Teen Boy, however, enjoys lemon like I do, so I figured I'd be nice and pick something he'd eat, too. My Guy and Teen Girl could just deal with the lemon!!

These were SOOOOO good! I woe having only one birthday a year now because that means I can't eat them often. But then, at least I'm not aging more than once a year, so I guess I'll let the universe keep things as is.

And just look how pretty!! Thank you My Guy for a treat way tastier than birthday cake (yuck.)




Get the recipe HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment